Monday, June 27, 2011

Setting up shop officially and what all that entails?!

So first of all when proofreading my blog, I noticed it said take the load less traveled...quite appropriate for a new mom I suppose when laundry is a big deal! However, upon correcting it, it now says take the road less traveled...and create your own path! Which is what I have decided to do in starting this business! I do not know if I will be successful, I do not know if I will sell a single thing, but I do know that with the exception of the last week (where I have been running around like a chicken with my head cut off...literally...trying to get last minute things done!) I have had a blast! It has allowed me to take a little of the worry away from how to help support my family and make sure my daughter doesnt have to deal with both parents working out of the home at such a tender age. I don't want to miss a thing, and this way I wont! I look forward to sharing and laughing (there will be plenty of laughs and stories to come!) and even growing with all of you! Thank you for your support and I look forward to these adventures as much as I hope you look forward to hearing about them!

No comments:

Post a Comment