Monday, July 25, 2011

XOXO...cant get enough baby lovins!

Emalee is almost 5 months, but is already way too smart for her own good! First off let me say how proud I am...my monkey slept in her big girl bed for the first time last night...slept all the way through until 7am and woke up with a great big smile on her face! Although mainly this post is about the fact that my baby girl gave me kisses yesterday when I asked for them and today gave me both hugs AND kisses when I said "can you give momma kisses? Can you give momma hugs?!" How is that for bein a smarty pants?! She has been doing Eskimo kisses for about a month now! She will hold really still and let me tickle her nose with mine and then she giggles and grins when I tell her how proud I am and what a big girl she is! She knows exactly what is up! She also waves hello AND goodbye when you ask! She really likes that...is always pretty pleased with herself! And if possible she gets cuter everyday...she knows that too! She will literally sit up in her boppy...loves tummy time, likes sweet potatoes, and is so active...she is always going! She weighs 11lbs. 13oz. and is 24 1/2 inches long...growing like a weed! She is very vocal...talks often and giggles out loud! If she had enough core strength...she literally would be running around my house! Haha but the most impressive thing is, not only is she rolling from back to front and front to back, but she scoots all over and last Tuesday she crawled about 2 feet! It was hard work but she was so proud and 5 minutes later she was asleep! Every day I feel so incredibly blessed to have such an amazing daughter! How lucky I am to have the privilege of being her mom, teaching her, and watching her grow! Stay tuned for more adventures!

No comments:

Post a Comment